What are the characteristics of the sewage treatment plant grille? Why is it widely used in sewage treatment plants and why? Today we will take you to find out.
1. Acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance: Very high resistance to organic solvents such as strong acids, alkalis, and salts, and can be used for a long time in various harsh environments.
2. Flame-retardant and high-temperature resistance: By adding a certain amount of flame-retardant uniformly to the resin of the production raw material, the flame-retardant performance of the FRP filter grid can be effectively improved, and the higher flame-retardant temperature can reach 1200℃.
3. Lightweight and high strength: On the premise of the same size, the strength of the glass fiber reinforced plastic filter grille is second only to the metal grille, but its quality is only 1/4 of the metal steel grille and about 2/3 of the aluminum grille.
4. High toughness and not easy to damage: The raw material glass fiber roving gives the glass fiber reinforced plastic filter grid enough toughness and tensile strength, even if it is subjected to heavy pressure and heavy blows that exceed its own carrying capacity, it will still not be damaged.
5. Wear resistance and aging resistance: The resin in the raw materials gives the FRP grating good wear resistance, is not easy to damage, and can be used for a long time. And the aging resistance is high, it is more suitable for some slow corrosive occasions, such as offshore oil operation platforms.
6. High safety: The safety aspect is mainly reflected in the fact that it is an insulator and does not conduct electricity; and the grille itself has undergone anti-skid treatment, and the safety is relatively high whether it is cut or installed.
7. Good designability: Compared with traditional steel gratings, aluminum gratings and other metal gratings, the cutting of FRP gratings is very convenient, and it can be cut with simple hand tools or small electric tools. Installation is very convenient.
8. Long service life: The comprehensive performance is high, so the service life is also greatly increased. The normal service life of the high-quality grille is about 15 years.
9. Large market demand: cheap, easy to produce, and beautiful in appearance. At present, it is slowly replacing traditional steel gratings, aluminum gratings and other metal gratings and wooden gratings.
The above are the characteristics of the sewage treatment plant grille. It is precisely because of these characteristics that the sewage treatment plant grille is so popular.
Post time: Sep-25-2020